American, Wine Bar
$ $ $
- Wonderful food but the wait staff is horrible.
- Service was great! Chef came over to ask how I liked the food. Outstanding! I will be back.
- Great burgers, fries , chips! Bartender Chris is the best!
- Great service! Wine list is nada but food was good.
- If you're going to a show/event @ AAC, valet here for $5. Have some dinner before, then have a drink afterward while you wait for traffic to die down.
- Meh- this place is ok- kind of a nightmare on game nights. Be safe ordering- it's more of a bar than a restaurant.
- Way too expensive for a beer, mine was 8 bucks. The place was pretty empty on a Saturday night, but the staff was nice
- Holy shit, their steak + mashed potatoes make angels cry. And before you tell me angels cry all the time, let me tell you: angels don't have feelings so, there goes that.
- Bustling with people- exciting place. LOVED the salsa that came with the calamari & shrimp. Ate it with my wedge salad - was awesome with the argyle Pinot noir.
- Good, fast service, and good food. No complaints at all!
- The house-made potato chips are a win, and our server was super nice.
- We were told they had a table for us but we had to be done with dinner in 45 minutes! Chips, salad, Mac and cheese were all sub par. One of the worst restaurants I've ever been to.
- 2nd time here. Food was kinda bland. Mac and cheese could have used some seasoning and quinoa tabouli salad had no taste. My friends fish and chips were on the greasy side. Like the atmosphere though.
- Had some problem busy night good food
- Slow service and place was empty
- They will give you the WiFi password if you ask, but foursquare.com is blocked!?!
- Great Mac & Chess
- Try the burger & the mac&cheese!
- They have Brooklyn on tap which means they win
- Caesar salad is terrible; all rinds from the lettuce. Don't order it.