Victorian Walled Garden
- One of the most beautiful castles/abbeys, However a bit pricey for giving access to only 3 out of the 90 rooms in there.
- Beautiful place for a lovely walk. And they have really nice souveniers.
- Great place to visit, often described as Ireland's most romantic castle! Don't forget to visit the victorian walled gardens
- The bus departs every 10 or 15 mins.
- Lavish and impressive gardens with nice boards explaining it all. Enjoy the walk to the garden instead of taking the bus.
- Try the lovely quiches at the adjoining restaurant.
- Gorgeous place... Nothing much in the abbey though
- Stunning views of the house and gardens. Not much to see inside. Buy some soap made by the nuns.
- Endroit romantique pour se ballader. Le salon de th est top pour faire une pause : Road Rock fudge !
- Plan to spend most of your time in the Walled Garden. The abbey itself is lovely, but only a small portion (6 rooms) are open to the public.
- Don't forget your midge repellent, guys. It might get nasty without it - but it's a beautiful place!
- Great place!
- Nature At Its Best! Beautiful Gardens and the Palace of Love :)