Victoria Seafood Restaurant
1029 Commonwealth Ave (at Babcock St.)
Boston, MA 02215
- salty spicy squid.
- Some said the lobster with scallions is really good.
- get the salt & pepper squid. so delicious!
- If you need your dose of southern Chinese cuisine, I would definitely recommend Victoria's.
- Rice plates are great for individual ordering & often come out to $8 including tip when dining in. Hard to beat for portion & price.
- Item 210. Fish filet with vegetables on rice
- #217 Chicken w/Veg Chow Fun
- The salt and pepper lobster was pretty good. Didn't particularly care for the pu-pu platter, though. It was too bland but I really enjoyed the lobster. Plus, the price was good.
- Lobster dishes!
- Big portions and cheap prices. Get the salt & pepper squid, Singapore fried rice, pea pod stem, shrimp pan fried noodles. 4/5
- They waiter thought he can write himself a $8 tip when there was only two of us
- peking spare ribs and squid in spicy salt
- Don't go. The allmeupages.com menu is outdated--the prices are higher. The beef and mushrooms dish used canned pizza mushrooms instead of shitake. AND they gave sweet and sour chicken instead of pork.
- Awesome !!
- Fried squid with salt & pepper (aka. spicy salt) keeps us coming back to this place.
- The place to go for no-frills, inexpensive Chinese food. Try the Salt and Pepper Pork, a popular favorite. Seafood lovers will enjoy the Shrimp in Lobster Sauce, and vegetarians have many options too.
- Clams with Black Bean and Salty Spicy Squid are bomb!
- Try the Salt And Pepper Calamari
- Try the Imperial Chicken