Victoria Park Sunday Market
10:00am - 3:00pm
- A lot of yummy stands
- Amazing street food. Find the short ribs guys, they make the meanest short ribs Ive ever had.
- Amazing food but gets packed fast
- The vegan doughnuts from Crosstown are the perfect reward at the end of a long run through the park
- Huge choice of vegan food and chilled vibe!
- Lovely market in brilliant location. Fantastic variety!
- Great for vegans and veggies
- Great selection of vegan and vegetarian food
- A new market in the heart of my favourite park. Delicious food stalls and fresh, local produce. Plus, lots of dogs.
- Great produce and street food.
- An amazing Sunday market in the heart of Victoria Park! Grab lunch, snacks and even local produce for the week ahead. Will be back most weekends!
- A wonderful new Sunday market in the middle of Victoria Park. Fresh produce & street food in the best park in London.
- Keep an eye out for 'A Pie Party'. Great selection of dessert pies, including Biscoff Brownie, Bourbon Pecan, Peanut Butter Blondie, Berry Crumble, as well as some delicious cookies and brownies.
- Do not go to the Greek stall. Simply a rip off and not good at all.