Victoria Gardens Mall
12505 S Main St (at Victoria Gardens Ln)
Rancho Cucamonga, CA 91739
- Wanna know a secret? U can't get parking tickets at meters. Only. Notices.. Those coins pay for the meter maids salaries.. Don't pay for FREE parking
- Awesome during Chrismas time.
- Victoria Gardens is the mall to shop at. Great outdoor mall with a lot of name brand shops and great restaurants. It's absolutely beautiful during Christmas time!
- Check out Fleming's Happy Hour! They have six appetizers for $6!
- Farmer's Market every Friday from 10-2! Great produce :D
- Go visit Andy @ t-mobile he got what you need
- farmers market every Friday from 10-2 on main st just south of Macy's
- www.carolgardens.com See us there friday 9-2 all year long.We offer Organic grown culinary herbs. plants come in a 4" plastic pot ready to plant or set in the yard.Also pickup fresh seasonal Veggie's
- Go there for a vibrant mix of commerce, entertainment, and culture with stores as varied as the Apple store, AMC theatres, and Ben & Jerry's ice cream.
- One of my favorite malls. Outdoor mall, so a bit of a bummer on cold, windy, or rainy days.
- Farmers Market Fridays are awesome...
- One of the IE hidden secret. Bentleys, Lambo, Ferarri....like a car show (especially on the weekends). No ghetto here!
- If you haven't ate at Lucile's BBQ omg.. Missing Out on the best BBQ ever!
- Perfect for irresponsible impulse spending!
- One of my favorite malls in CA! Love the open feel and beautiful landscaping. Has all my favorite shops too: H&M, Anthropologie, Aldo, Express, Sephora and more! Grab some Linda's Chocolate Cake at Ch
- You all should go to pfchangs and ask for Kristina for a waitress:)
- Spectacular place with great atmosphere.
- Good for chilling.
- Los Popos y Los pipis and Toby Keith, is a perfect gay hangout
- Very nice place for shopping and nice restaurants great for walking especially its so beautiful during December all decorated .