Victoria & Albert's
New American, French
$ $ $ $
4401 Floridian Way (Disney's Grand Floridian Resort)
Lake Buena Vista, FL 32830
- Call 180 days in advance to get the Chef's Table. Worth every penny.
- The team here has recently been awarded (yet again, since 2000) AAA Five Star Diamond Status.
- Queen Victoria Room worth it - if you like wine do the pairings. One of the best meals you will ever have.
- Very expensive but worth every penny. Get the waygu, it is worth the upgrade and is a great quality. Banana dessert is wonderful, great tea selection as well.
- Numerous visits and every time is better than before, service and food are incredible!
- Put this on your must do list!!! No kids! Plan on the wine pairings and spending $500 for two people. The best money you'll spend at Disney World!!!
- Seated at 9:15, had a wonderful time, and suddenly it was midnight. Seven courses fly by before you know it! Remember to stop and savor.
- The dining experience and the food. Next we would like to try the chef's table
- Best food in the kindgdom!
- Best restaurant in Disney get the coffee and wine pairing you wont regret it. The quail was my favorite course of the evening
- Extreamly expensive but worth the price. Get the wine pairings and the coffee (watching the coffee brew is neat). Best dining experience of my life.
- Chef Hunnel is also an alchemist,that dabbles in the science of foams and reductions,along with exquisite plating.He has developed & maintained the top fine dining restaurant in the area & on the sea.
- Chef table is worth it ! Best meal of my life .
- I love the food here...
- For a great dining experience, make reservations for the Chef's Table - 'nough said!
- This is by far the best service and food I've had in Orlando! Absolutely amazing!
- Wine pairings are perfect- must get!
- The chefs table is amazing!!
- Full tasting menu takes forever but is quite good
- Go in with an open mind. Even if you think you don't like something the skill of the chef's here may change your mind. Wine pairings are on point too!