Vicky's Vietnamese Sandwiches
150 E 2nd St
New York, NY 10009
- Deliciousness it is with sriracha on top.
- Goodbye, old friend. We love you and we'll miss you.
- Small place for eat in or take away. Seats about 10. Cash only. Tried the classic Vietnamese sandwich...very yummy. The Jelly Iced Lychee drink is refreshing and fun to drink. And free wi-Fi to boot.
- Summer rolls are meh and shouldn't involve iceberg lettuce. #fooddisappointment
- One of my favorite Vietnamese sandwiches in the city. Great bread & the summer roll is good too!
- The Classic is the way to go. Lots of meats and veggies for a Banh Mi!
- Disgusting food! Shame on them for calling themselves Viet sandwiches. Never ever again!
- Still my fave East Village bahn mi spot. Do not fear the sardine sandwich. It's great.
- Pretty good meat and veg.. ....the sandwich bread not so good...
- If you haven't tried the BBQ Beef Bahn Mi, you ought to. It's been marinated by a family secret and grilled to perfection, it'll melt in your mouth with every bite!