Viceroy Santa Monica
1819 Ocean Ave (at Pico Blvd)
Santa Monica, CA 90401
- The douche-o-meter goes off the chart at the bar on Thursdays.
- The poolside cabanas make an excellent satellite office for those on business trips.
- We almost didnt feel cool enough for this hotel, its so awesome. Great design. Great location.
- Great new fall menu at whist!!!
- On TripExpert, Frommers suggests, Splurge for an oceanview room; the only other view is of the hotel parking lot.
- Pet the dogs by the elevator.
- Great place.
- The bar here is beautiful! Go on a Thursday if you can!
- Try not to get room 625. Shower leaks and there is some flickering sound that doesn't stop.
- get the steak it's awesome
- For the mid-century modern fan, Cameo Bar is the place to be. It's hard not to imagine a scene from Mad Men taking place here. Cabanas are a good place if you're into some more privacy.
- Best smelling hotel in the world
- Love this property. Sweeping view of the beach and Ocean from our room.
- The plates on the walls are NOT for eating off of.
- Nice rooms. If you're here on business, it's a great week-day stay. If you're still here on a weekend, expect no rest... Music blasting out till early morning.
- desserts. yes.
- Rooms sport Italian bathrobes and linens. Coincidentally, your girlfriend back home loves Italian threads. And gifts.
- Quelles douches!
- Cougars love appletinis