Le Méridien New York, Central Park
120 West 57th Street (btwn 6th & 7th)
New York, NY 10019
- U get a cellphone in your room with dual simcard.. U can access everything from it. Concierge, room service, house keeping, reception, room tv, your own netflix, hulu account too.
- At the hotels roof-deck bar, the Manhattans are eighteen dollars and delicious (Woodford Reserve bourbon, Carpano Antica vermouth, brandied cherries).
- The rooms here are fantastic, if not a little on the small side. The crowd is very touristy but the roof top bar view is worth a stay alone.
- One of the best hotel in Manhattan. If you are a smoker get a room with balcony. This is a luxury that you can't find in NYC.
- Muy pequeos los cuartos pero de diseo impecable, no olviden Visitar The Roof!
- Small/well designed rooms. Really pretty views of the park. Attentive service.
- Good tap water. Try it.
- The Roof is breathtaking! Handsome, nautical, and cozy overlooking Central Park
- Not a five star experience. Housekeeping is sloppy, and shower low pressure
- Rooftop views of central park
- Likes: great service and a beautiful rooftop with views of Central Park. Dislikes: the decor and styles a bit tired and you can tell this place opened in 2012. Its lost its buzz.
- Muy buena atencin de todos los encargados del front desk, te resuelven cualquier cosa que necesites. La ubicacin es excelente, compensa lo antiguo del hotel. Habitaciones amplias y limpias.
- Stylish New York hotel with nice rooms, great bar and restaurant and a rooftop view with a bar to die for!
- This hotel has a great location, subway entrance is about 1 block away. The room was kind of small, but as expected for NY. Very clean. Overall i would like recommend this hotel for everyone.
- One of the best rooftops in NYC. Go in the fall to see the leaves of Central Park in all their beautiful colors
- Ever wonder what it would be like to live next to Central Park? Spend an evening sipping cucumber margaritas and gazing at the park from 30 stories up.
- Gorgeous rooms (the tiling in the shower is insanely chic), a rooftop bar perfectly equipped for a cocktail and the "hidden" lounge all make for a great experience.
- Small rooms, but amazing staff and location
- Sper bien ubicado entre Central Park y Times Square, las habitaciones chicas como en todo Manhattan pero con un muy buen estilo, hay una lnea de metro en la esquina del hotel, nos gust mucho
- One of my fav hotels in midtown. Gotta check out the rooftop bar!!