Viceroy L'Ermitage Beverly Hills
Hotel, Hotel Bar, Pool
- Beige tones are the standard at this five-star addition to the Viceroy Hotels Group.
- My Check IN review of my Premier Guestroom @ http://carlosmeliablog.com/2012/08/25/hotel-check-in-at-lermitage- beverly-hills-by-viceroy-group/
- Love the 5-star service
- Worst 10 dollar coffee in LA
- Great patio for brekky or lunch on a pretty day. Inside is bright and nice when cooler. Lobby a little dim for those who need readers! Great hotel and heard it's much more affordable of late
- Lobby bar!
- Newly renovated..
- Hop your having fun!!!!enjoy your date
- 24-Hour Pool. Rare gem.
- Park across the street for free...
- Great Hotel. Staff couldn't be more helpful and attentive. Rooms huge, clean, comfortable and well services. Sooooo love the lobby bar!! :)
- Sit by the pool and chat up Damian. He'll take great care of you.
- Wonderful service, beautiful rooms!
- Amazing hotel, best service
- One of the best hotel in los Angeles, staff helpful, clean.
- This is a first class hotel with first class service like you had it back in the days in Vegas. Love it!
- I honestly love this hotel. It's rooms are huge, amazing service, and overall a wonderful experience. This is my second time staying with them and it's definitely worth joining the rewards program.
- Ich war sehr zufrieden mit dem Hotel. Das Personal war sehr nett und hflich und die Zimmer waren top. Es liegt auch gut zu den Shopping und Restaurant Mglichkeiten.
- This hotel is amazing!!! Rooms are huge and it's walking distance from Rodeo drive, and lots of nice restaurants in Beverly Hills
- Don't park on the street overnight, you get booked even where there's no sign!!