$ $ $
5/F, The Mira Hong Kong, 118 Nathan Rd
尖沙咀, Kowloon City
+852 2315 5999
- Great place to chill out with some shisha in Tsim Sha Tsui inside the Mira Hotel. And you might bump into cool people like @vnthota
- They have the most legit shisha in town! One of the coolest lounges where you sit back on comfy sofas and have a puff of Al Fakher shisha!
- stunning Bellydance shows every Thursday evening from 9-11pm!
- Nice place for shisha and to relax. The shisha's could be much better, but the ambience makes up for it. A brilliant place to go to in the winters, but not so much in the summers.
- A hot belly dancer performs on Thursday nights.
- Great atmosphere, good shisha, but very slow service, borderline incompetent at times
- great outdoor area for autumn/ hong kong winter!
- my go-to spot in TST. great shisha, good drinks and now they have a full food menu!
- The Vibes Piscine is a great refreshing drink.
- Reliably good shisha and good atmosphere. Highly recommended.
- Hookah and the shish taouk
- Good atmosphere
- Still best shisha in HK. Great new menu with burgers.
- Nice courtyard for a drink in the evening
- Its very nice place , i recommended
- Awesome tiki coctails!
- Great place. Every year the same comfort and pleasure!
- Comfortable outdoor seating and great shisha.
- Good sisha, perfect atmosphere!
- Spacious rooftop shisha lounge.. mind that its outdoor so it can get pretty hot in the summer