Vertigo Sky Lounge
- Another great place to hang out.
- The Dana Hotel's rooftop lounge has opened its annual ice bar (literally, a bar made of ice).
- Youd think the focus of this bar, which sits on the roof of the Dana Hotel, would be the view. But theres so much to distract youthe roaring fire pit for starters.
- Looooove the view & the venue
- Join the guest list and stay connected to Vertigo Sky Lounge. Chicago's premier indoor/ outdoor rooftop lounge.
- @VertigoChicago at @danahotel - Chicago's premier indoor / outdoor rooftop patio, open year- round.
- Perfect date place. The covered outside area has a very romantic atmosphere and the views of the city are great. Make sure to try the Pomegranate martinis, but don't have too many!
- The girl dancing in the window across the building will be mostly naked by 1am
- Great spot for a cocktail and even greater view... Inside or outside you can't go wrong. Cheers!
- Patio in the summer opens at Noon Fri- Sun!
- Smells weird.
- If Roof is my favorite rooftop to lounge this is my favorite rooftop to party. It attracts a slightly younger crowd and its more centrally located in River North.
- The Patio is open EVERY night. There is a fire pit and even robes to keep people warm when it is chilly. You can also smoke up there. Great DJ's Wed-Sun night! Great drinks and excellent service!
- Its great in the summer time
- If you got the "lemon drop on the top" and it is too sweet, use the complementary lemon and lime ;)
- Halloween Party! dana hotel will be taken over by ZOMBIES all weekend long. Come up to Vertigo for the ZOMBIE TAKEOVER PARTY
- Vertigo Sky Lounge is the only indoor/ outdoor rooftop lounge open all year-round.
- Get the Tuna Tar Tar. It's absolutely delish!
- Goose in the Sky cocktail with goose cherry noir vodka is refreshing!
- Fun rooftop bar with scenic views! Go in the summer so you can enjoy the outdoor area