17410 Ventura Blvd (bet Louise & Encino)
Encino, CA 91316
- Choice between chicken and pork? Choose the chicken!
- Seared Halibut with garlic sauce...oh men!
- #6 Famous Garlic Chicken... legendary for a reason!
- Love this place, can't get enough of their garlic sauce. Don't skip it!
- 7A combo, chicken breast in the lemon garlic sauce and grilled onion with plantains, rice and black beans on the side. Starter garlic bread, always get 2-3 baskets and empanadas are ok.
- Delish mojito, food bursting with flavor, and butter garlic rolls so good you may have a heart attack right then and there! Parking is a little bit of a hunt.
- The roasted chicken is the best you will ever have!
- Excellent food I like to eat here twice every week .
- mahi mahi is great if eating light, they do everything well with that marinade, but I always come back to the pollo (Garlic Chicken)
- order the #1, roasted pork with onions, rice n beans! soooo good its addicting!
- Pretty awesome garlic chicken and beans and rice.
- Don't overthink it. Get the chicken. I repeat: get the chicken.
- Ox tail is superb
- Food was ok, nothing to write home about. Big portions though
- Share something. The portions are huge.
- Grilled onions and Garlic Chicken. All you need to know.
- Alfredo is the best and most thoughtful server!
- Get the pork so bomb
- Their arroz con pollo is my favorite!
- My go to Cuban restaurant. You have to order the garlic chicken and sauted oxtail. It's the best.