Ameris Bank Amphitheatre
Concert Hall, Music Venue
- Outdoor amphitheater. Must-go for the summer. Dolly Parton in August!
- Be nice to the pitsters!!
- Verizon phones get you in early!
- The Fans are huge, look up!
- Tip your bartenders people! They work for tips ONLY!!!!!
- Fantastic Atlanta venue! Staff is very kind & helpful. Drinks are pricey, but they are in EVERY concert venue in Atlanta.
- See you Saturday June 1st 2013 for the Summerland Tour featuring LIVE, Everclear, Filter & Sponge! For more info and to RSVP visit http://bit.ly/LIVEAlpharettaGA
- There's isn't one bad seat in the house. Even the view from the lawn is great, so bring a blanket if you'd like to spread out.
- Parking was fast and easy even with a sold out show. Sitting on the lawn was great, I give it a A+. :)
- Security doesn't pat you down, so unless you just won lottery I suggest sneaking your liquor in
- Ask for ariana if you order drinks!! :)
- Love this venue!!! The box seats were awesome, staff was attentive and VIP parking and having access to Carl Black Club was so nice...
- A newer venue that has plenty of seats and lawn space for concerts and events. Parking is usually free with your event ticket.
- Hank Why Do You Drink??
- All parking is pre-assigned. Please stop by the box office and utilize the temporary parking area to pick up a parking pass from will call, if you don't have one!
- Beep beep beep! PBR!
- $14 for s margarita?? Highway robbery!! I should have snuck something in.
- Now that it's off season, consider planning your next business meeting, fundraiser, graduation party or even private concert in this premier facility!
- Gotta luv all the hot ladies and their whale tails!!!
- Unbelievably poorly managed parking. Took 1.5 hrs to park. Missed first 4 songs. Shockingly bad venue mgmt. It could be such a great place if they didn't have their heads up their a-holes.