- Sound is great in the third tier
- One of the best concerts of my life. Great acoustics and performance of the Philadelphia Orchestra.It is amazing that they offer discounted rush tickets for just $10.
- Visually appealing main lobby and even more impressive concert hall with amazing acoustics. Only downside was the extremely weak coffee (@4$) served at the concession.
- Great Hall, not a great performance of the Medium.
- Home of The Philadelphia Orchestra, also many events presented by the Kimmel Center. 2,600 seat house. Also home to the Philly Pops and the Cooper Organ
- The seats higher up are actually better than the more expensive ones close up. Better view, better acoustics.
- Not a bad seat in the house!
- Two words, simply amazing!
- No matter where you sit the music is superb whether in the top or the bottom seats the music never fails to impress.
- Don't miss the Philly Pops!
- Always a good show.
- Great Concert
- All 3 played beautifully!