Veritas Vineyard and Winery
Vineyard, Winery, Wine Bar
151 Veritas Ln (at Afton Mountain Rd (Rte. 6))
Afton, VA 22920
- Definitely check out their Starry Night series in the summer. For between $10-$15 you receive a Veritas glass, a night full of live music, and the opportunity to enjoy their wine.
- Beautiful venue for a wedding! Brides-to-be, check it out!
- Red star for sure! And always the viognier
- Bring your own table, food, bug spray and dance.
- We loved the white star and the sauvignon blanc but not really the reds. The view was awesome and the cheese plate was also.
- Best of C-Ville '12 Runner-up: Best Winery
- We bought some of the Othello 2008 - Love it!
- No picnic lunch reservation? Grab lunch at Harris Teeter on RT 250 (fresh sushi & sandwiches) and grab a picnic table in the shade, post tasting.
- The members club is a great deal! 3 bottles for $50 plus 20% off all purchases.
- Grab a spot on the deck and try the Red Star, one of the most popular wines created here. Ripe fruit tones.
- Nice winery. Good atmosphere. Gets crowded on Saturday so plan accordingly
- Harlequin all day - and I am a beer drinker for what its worth
- Not exactly my favorite in the area, but worth a visit.
- Beautiful views inside and out. Enjoyed the wine tasting.
- Large tasting room. Very busy, but worth the wait. Bought a reserve wine to take home!
- Beautiful setting and excellent wines... Check out their Starry Nights concerts over the summer... Great family fun!
- Absolutely beautiful views and delicious wine!
- Order a cheese plate. Great compliment to some great wines especially White Star!
- Beautiful setting and despite being in the heart of UVA country, the wine maker received her enology degree from Virginia Tech. Get a bottle of the Viognier or Vinter's Reserve.
- Beautiful! Great wine, friendly staff, and beautiful scenery!