Jewelry, Flower Shop, Gift Shop
108 S 13th St (at Sansom St)
Philadelphia, PA 19107
- They have such gorgeous unique flowers! I love their lilacs but they are quickly running out this week. Their jewelry is also worth checking out!
- Very eclectic boutique shop. Nice odds and ins type of place. Also definitely try the chocolates while shopping.
- Amazing artisan jewelry at a reasonable price.
- Very cute story and they sell chocolates. I'll be back
- Fun store with lots of cool local stuff, need a Philly shot glass? Take your pick here.
- Lovely chocolates (especially the ones that are decorated with Philadelphia neighborhood names and art! They have a great selection of jewelry, some of which was made in Philly.
- Interesting gifts
- Good artisan chocolates
- Pro tip: Check out OPEN HOUSE (also owned by Turney/Safran) across the street for more swoon-worthy goods too!
- An accessory hound's dream! We could barely hold ourselves back from all of the handbags, hats, and jewelry we spotted while checking out delicious artisanal chocolates by Chef/Owner Marcie Turney.
- Super cute stuff, NO DRESSING ROOM
- For the chic
- Give yourself plenty of time to browse! They have tons of cute and unique clothes, handbags, jewelry, scarves, and more! My wallet was a lot lighter when I left.
- Taste handmade Marcie Blaine chocolates, find jewelry and handbags from local designers, and shop for clothing and accessories from the We Heart Philly line at this charming boutique.
- They are no longer a flower shop. Still great for jewelry and hats, but I like their sister store, Open House, right across the street for gifts.
- The costume jewelry they have here is not the kind you'll want to buy for your friends. You'll want to keep it all to yourself.
- Unique flowers, amazing jewelry and sweet treats all rolled into one.
- cuteess gift
- Great to browse if you're waiting for a table next door at Lolita