Gym, Spa, Pool
- Amazing treatment at this luxury spa! Combine a sugar scrub and an 80-minute hot stone massage for an incredible time!
- Loving my watermelon pedicure!
- Tara is an amazing esthetician! Her facials are the best!
- Check out the eucalyptus steam room
- The seven acre sculpture park has a large piece of the Berlin Wall. For real!
- Best hotel gym in Texas!
- Tasty adult beverages. Verandah Club discount.
- Really nice workout facility for a hotel. Full-size basketball court and 25 yard pool.
- Nice spa can be crowded depending on what groups are staying at the Anatole
- Home away from. The locker room is comfy & cozy, not to mention there's a stone hot tub in the ladies locker room. The weight room accommodates all, and there's even boxing equipment downstairs.
- Spa has a coed changing room-close the curtain completely
- Try the Cardio Muscle Pump class with Eden on Sundays at 10:30am. She'll make you sweat.
- great, great lap pool
- If you're visiting as a guest & only plan to use the gym, the $16 per day fee probably isn't worth it. Get your money's worth w/ boot camp & gorgeous locker rms w/ eucalyptus steam rm!
- The indoor olimpic size lap pool at the Verandah is the best of the three on the property. FYI: Did ya know that it was build sonic (clear music under water)?
- Enough elbow room. Three pools for use, one lake, two tracks, high-end spa that lacks no legal service. about.me/KvS .. GPlus.to/BeReal
- Very friendly and reliable Childcare, only $2.50 per child/hr! Makes working out so much easier when you've got a little one safely taken care of
- Pool bar has some tasty adult beverages
- The Kinetics class isn't all that bad