Veracruz Mexican Restaurant
3715 Forbes Ave (btw Atwood & Oakland)
Pittsburgh, PA 15213
- Come here rather than go to Chipotle and support BETTER food and LOCAL business!
- My favorite fast service Mexican food in the burgh for now over 6 years :0)
- Extremely cheap and affordable. Do try the taco combo - comes with rice, beans
- Tinga Burrito! Add some hot sauce and you got the best deal on a burrito in Pittsburgh. And if you look young, tell 'em you're a Pitt student for a 10% discount.
- Good, cheap food! If you want authentic Mexican food for cheap, go here!
- Don't go to Veracruz. My friends and I went there hoping to find authentic, tasty Mexican food. The food was quite insipid.
- Get the taco platter and try the avocado sauce with the rice and beans.
- Possibly the best place on campus for cheap and delicious food. Don't forget the selection of hot sauces!!
- Try a steak burritos supremo style mucho fantastico