Food Truck Friday
701-799 N Central Ave
Phoenix, AZ 85004
11:00am - 1:30pm
- Best of Phoenix 2011 Winner: Best Downtown Lunch! There, your co-workers can munch on a Short Leash Hot Dog or grilled cheese from Paradise Melts, or Hey Joe's Filipino cuisine! Food for everyone!
- I guess there aren't any no-smoking signs at the tables, but come on. Don't be a dick.
- Hey Joe, is yum yum good!
- After you get your food from the trucks, stop inside Urban Grocery to grab a bottle of Arizona wine or beer and enjoy it with your lunch on our side patio. Bring friends - it's Friday, afterall!
- Something for everyone! Creative fare all made with love that may just surprise your taste buds.
- Be sure to try the Minnie cake pie desert truck DELISH!!
- Good foods! Show up early during the winter! Wear sunblock during the summer!
- My favorite lunch of the week! Beware of the stale water from the misters, though. As I walked away today, my hair and shirt radiated a smell resembling a granny fart passing through an old aquarium.
- Dog friendly so bring the pup.
- Mamma Toledo best key lime pie
- The jamburrito is amazing!!
- If Hey Joe is there, Bola Bola is my favorite! If Short Leash is there, their beer hot hotdog with anything is the best. Torched Goodness makes great cream brulees! And Taste Rite has Koolaid Pickles!
- Food truck Fridays is a must for lunch in Downtown Phoenix. Short Leash hot dogs are to die for. Make sure to put some sauerkraut on that bad boy!
- So many food trucks to choose from! Pizza People serves amazing pizza -- worth the 10-minute wait. It's even better when paired with a smoothie from Mojo Bowl.
- Get the Pineapple Mango smoothie from Mojo Bowl. Delicious!
- Everything is good, but leave room for pie from the pie truck!!
- All the things
- Great food !!
- The best thing that has ever happened to downtown Phoenix. I can't even pick a favorite truck, they're all delicious in their own way!
- I always run into someone I know here! Great sense of community.