Percival Landing Park
217 Thurston Ave. NW
Olympia, WA 98501
- We often see harbor seals in the water.
- Visit the Oyster House restaurant for a great meal.
- This is where people used to load up on the steamboats to travel around Puget Sound. Now look at the sailboats, let your hair blow in the breeze, and smile as you take in the Olympic Mountains.
- Always a great place to chill
- Nice walk along the bay.
- New park with a good playground: swing, slides, the whole shebang!
- So much fun especially on a beautiful sunny day!
- Great place to get out and go for walks! Beautiful view of the Cascades on a clear day!
- When the sun is shinning, expect a good number of kids. Met lots of nice parents so far. A number of vagrants walking around, be aware.