Park, Playground, Lake
E Wisconsin Ave (North Park Ave)
Neenah, WI 54956
- Nicknamed "The Rocketship Park" for a reason. Picnic, play on the swings, or celebrate the Fourth of July here with a waterside view of the fireworks.
- After a trip to museum got too work off a little energy!
- The Rocket on the East side of the park is a favorite with kids. It is across the street from Bergstrom-Mahler Museum which is a free, family friendly art museum worth a look. Great Shopping, too!
- Catch a view of the Neenah bridge all lit up from here.
- Think I launched my kayak here a few years back...
- Lovely park to just relax in. Bring lots of friend & food for a good time. :)
- watch some fireworks here?
- Huge rocket playground is great for kids during the day and perfect for non-kids at night...
- This park at sunset is amazing. Nice walking areas with trees