Big Thunder Ranch BBQ
- Go to the bathrooms here! They are empty and nice!
- The bbq is delishus. That's not spelled right, but I've eaten an entire cow, so I don't care.
- Get that food! Don't eat 7 hrs before!
- Careful! No more to go boxes!
- Super Family Style. Food is pretty good, but the beans were the biggest hit for my family.
- Vegetarians can request a barbecue skewer with potatoes, squash, bell peppers, mushrooms and tofu.
- Don't forget to use your annual passholder discount.
- This is a great place to take a break, sit in the shade, pig out, and relax. Enjoy!
- Fifteen to thirty minute wait
- Lemonade is free and bottomless! The ribs were awesome! Nice change from your typical theme park food.
- Restrooms here are the best kept secret on busy days!! Don't have to be a restaurant patron to use them and they're usually fairly empty.
- It's all-you-can-eat, so come hungry. BBQ is decent, but it's $60 for two adults and two children.
- At $24 person/all you can eat,come hungry or you won't be making up for the cost. Great value for hungry folks.
- The path to the ranch is blocked off while Thunder Mountain Railroad is being refurbished. Go through Fantasyland to get here.
- Well worth it..at lunch time, open at 1130am, lunch is 19.99 not including beverages
- No longer have to-go boxes O;
- All you can eat!
- All you can eat AND they'll give you a to go box! Lunch is $20, dinner is $25, plus drinks.
- $25 per person!
- Love the Entertainment. The guy with the Guitar was GREAT.