William J. Clinton Presidential Center and Park
Library, History Museum, Government
1200 President Clinton Ave (at Byrd St)
Little Rock, AR 72201
- The William J. Clinton Presidential Library located in the Park is home to the presidential gift collection. It includes mementos given to Clinton during his presidency. See C-SPAN video for more info
- Check out the President's daily schedules on the Timeline exhibit
- The Clinton Presidential Library & Museum opened on November 18, 2004. U2 musician Bono performed at the rainy opening events.
- No matter your politics...it makes you proud to live in such a great country..
- They have binders full of the schedule for everyday of Clinton's presidency; you could spend all day on this alone. Be sure to check at least one binder.
- The Clinton Foundation has played a key role in bringing City Year to Central Arkansas. It is one of our largest in-kind donors by providing our office space in Clinton Museum Store building.
- At a cost of $160 million, this is the most expensive presidential library ever built. Its striking design is meant to evoke Clintons symbolic bridge to the 21st century. (From Aerial America)
- A beautifully built architectural marvel for the 2nd president in U.S. History to be impeached. Full of interesting displays, worth spending an afternoon even if you disagreed with his policies.
- Resist spell checking grammatically incorrect documents at the archives!
- Eat Lunch at Forty Two the Center's restaurant on the lower level. The burger of the day is always good, and the catfish with pepper jelly is amazing.
- Bit of a paid political announcement, but enjoyable nonetheless. The building is beautiful.
- Great museum! The visiting exhibits are always worth admission, and the detached gift shop downtown always has gifts that benefit charities.
- Great museum dedicated to the impact of this president in the world.
- Check out the restaurant which oversees the beautiful Arkansas River!
- Hello? Hello? Anybody home? Huh? Think, McFly.Think!
- A must see when here in Arkansas . The amount of history packed inside is amazing. Bill Clinton was a wonderful president who cared about everyone
- I love this library. Especially since it has my name on it. Oh, and President Clinton's
- The Library/museum for President William "Bill" Clinton is amazing. Take a walk through his journey of presidency &/or relive it. The landscape and beautiful are beautiful as well.
- The history that preceded the renovation is amazing. Beautiful place for a party.
- Oval Office is a must!