- Voted #1 beach in America! Once you feel the sand between your toes, you know why!
- I love living here, and the beach is amazing! Try and stay away from the public beach and head south a little. Much less people. :)
- 2011 number 1 beach in country
- Beautiful sands. Voted #1 beach in America!!
- Count the number of tourists....trust me you'll know who they are.
- This Beach is so popular of the USA.It is so beautiful and attractive beach.I like this beach
- Voted best beach in America for a reason, white sand as soft as baby powder and crystal clear water. You will find that sand everywhere for days, but worth it!
- Beautiful white sand, the ocean is an amazing color, the people are nice, and no matter the season you always find parking.. Plus is just a drive away from lunar starburst hookah & siesta village
- The sand here is amazing! Feels like baby powder under your feet! Definitely check Siesta Key Beach out.
- World sand castle tournament this weekend
- World Class beach
- One of the nicest beaches in the US with white quartz sand that doesn't get hot! Watch for dolphins right off shore and occasional manatees...
- Get there early to see the dolphins! Swim out to the sandbar and they come real close!
- Be sure to check into Daiquiri Deck on Siesta Key to claim your foursquare deal
- There is nowhere near enough parking here. Come super early or be prepared to jockey for a spot. It's worth the wait and hassle though. The beach is the most beautiful I've ever seen.
- Number 2? I don't think so, def number 1 beach in my book
- World's softest sand.
- It's a peaceful place with soft and white sand. I recommend to go here at sunset, because last time I saw a dolphin swimming close to the shore.If you want you can bring chairs and enjoy nature fully
- Siesta Key Beach is the #1 beach in the U.S.A.!
- The best beach I have ever bren to by far