Main Street Coffee House
107 S Main St (btw Kansas & Lexington)
Independence, MO 64050
- India is an amazing barista!!
- Become a regular and you'll discover a great community that you can become a part of.
- There's a large community bulletin board. Use it. Peruse it.
- Try the Jack Frost
- Excellent coffee choices. Can't walk by their antique dessert display. Chocolate brownie is #1. :-)
- Samsung Pay coffee's here!
- It's okay. Coffee blend wasn't great. Barista's were a bit soft-spoken so I didn't hear that my coffee was ready until it was lukewarm.
- Cheap, charming, modern. Closed on Sundays
- The club sandwich.
- Great service. Love the frappes!
- Get the quiche.
- The signature drinks/daily specials are usually pretty great.
- Find the building history.
- Almond Joy... Hot or Cold! Don't forget the whipped cream on top!
- Strawberry and banana smoothies, with REAL bananas, are the way to go!
- Great place! Delicious food and drinks
- Delicious coffee and cookies!
- The Threes are playing tonight
- Try the specials this week!June 21-26M: $1 anniversary cookieT: Buy mug, get it filled for freeW: $1 Mstreet Coffee in mugTh: $1 bagelsF: Buy smoothie, get one for $1S: Buy sandwich, c