The Coast Guard House
American, Seafood, Travel
$ $ $
- SBA Administrator Karen Mills visited Hurricane Sandy stricken Coast Guard House to speak with co-owner Bob Leonard (right) about SBA disaster recovery assistance: www.sba.gov/sandy.
- Great atmosphere, slow service
- Mmmmmmm. Delicious.
- Great views. Friendly bar staff. Pet peeve though: If you are going to ask patrons to move for you (because you have a private event), buying them a drink is customary.
- Unbelievably great views and seafood. If you can only go to one seafood place in Narragansett go here its the best
- Great view sitting on upper deck!
- Best bartender in 02882
- Nice view, but they skimp on the booze. Bad alcohol choices if you're into the good stuff.
- Great views and top-notch staff to match. Be sure to get a reservation - it gets busy in the summer months.
- Lobster roll and a Marguerita
- Would recommend the soups. Meh on the lobster Mac and cheese (no real lobster to speak of)
- Great restaurant. Wine selection is really good. Try a bottle of Zinfandel. Our waiter Micheal was amazingly kind. The view is amazing. Highly recommended.
- Unbelievable views and seafood.... A bit expensive but you are paying for what u get
- Good menu options... Can't beat the view. Happy hour on the deck is amazing.
- Great food and drink. Mix of everything, pulled pork dumplings for an appetizer is a must!
- Incredible views. Great food and comfortable atmosphere
- Wonderful view and feel of the harbor. Biggest shrimp I've ever seen. Of course they have 'Gansett
- Amazing view!! Soooo New England.
- Have to sit on the deck.
- Went here during Memorial Day weekend on a nice Saturday night Sure it's a little cold but place was complete dead and crawled with employees plus bouncers. Guess they expected a different night