Ronnie's Local 069
Bar, Dive Bar
69 Nassau St
Toronto, ON M5T 1M6
- Share the picnic tables goddamnit!!
- Anything is good when you're on the Ronnie's patio; and you'll always meet interesting people.
- The Deliriums are impossible to be neglected
- If you're looking for Erdinger in the Market, here's your spot!
- they don't serve food but the grilled cheese across the street will bring your food over
- awesome staff, cool vibe with shared picnic tables: great for groups or people wanting to get rowdy and party with people. prime Kensington location.
- Alex & Rob they'll get you wasted or hate you :)
- try the commons!
- One of kensingtons best dive bar. Cash only!
- The patio is a classic summer spot. "How about we just go to Ronnie's?"
- A place for tattooed degenerates to exchange body fluids and eat dirty grilled cheeses. You will never have a bad time here.
- Local dive bar, interesting patrons. Have a local beer and talk to strangers. Cash only
- Delirium! The outdoor tables are great and you can get grilled cheese brought to you.
- Cheap beer, cash only. Great patio.
- Our favorite dive bar in Toronto! Cash Only!
- Cool place. Super chincy drinks. BOO YOU
- Pretty much THE Hipster hangout, anti-hipster's beware!
- I heard this place goes through Jameson's like water. Indulge, why don't ya?
- Devil's Pale Ale 666.
- you can stand at the patio if you want.