The Westin Verasa Napa
- LOVE!!! the 1 bedroom suites are amazing!
- Tapas at the bar from 5-7
- Huge hot tub at this place. It can easily fit 25.
- Great location for easy access to the upscale Oxbow Public Market 1 block away. Oxbow has an excellent assortment of food places and best coffee in Napa at Ritual. Opens at 7:30AM closes late.
- Oxbow down the street is amazing. Don't miss Ritual Coffee and C Casa for breakfast!
- Make sure to start off your night at the Westin's bar Bank. The food is simply amazing as it comes from their Michelin Star Restaurant La Toque.
- Alana is such a charm!!
- The Westin Heavenly Beds are amazing! The best sleep ever!!!
- Great patio out back for relaxing and the food selection is delicious!
- Awesome place to stay. CorpEx car service does great winery tours from here, also gives free rides to/from downtown at certain hours. Hot tub at night not to be missed.
- The bar foo is great here. It's from the La Toque kitchen
- Staying overnight at The Westin Verasa Napa easily turns into a feast, especially with a newly introduced Five Years Young Package, created in celebration of the hotels fifth anniversary.
- Want a little peace and quiet? Get a room on the bocce court side of the hotel. Or just relax in this quiet courtyard.
- Free shuttle downtown
- Dustin is awesome!!!
- 17 -19. .
- Wifi is completely worthless.
- Super dog friendly hotel and super friendly staff! I love the Westin Verasa Napa!
- Free wine tasting in lobby in the afternoon. Great local winery each day!
- They serve the coveted (and delicious) Model Bakery English muffin in the Bank restaurant. Yum!!