Dive Bar, Bar
69 E San Fernando St (btwn S. 2nd & S. 3rd)
San Jose, CA 95113
- They kicked me out on a Sunday for using men's room next time I will piss in the hall well see if that makes them mad wtf do they expect piss or goi going to men's room YOU WILL NEVER see me there
- laugh at the douchebags in line at farenhiet
- Don't be a dick.
- CASH ONLY Thu-Sun. Very 'divey' type place with a pool table in the back, cheap beer, strong drinks. Good place to just kick it with some homies to just bs about stuff. Not good for dancing.
- These bartenders don't know how to make anything other than whiskey and coke
- I love that you can catch a movie and enjoy happy hour at the same time!
- If your really quiet you might see a Guizar scappering thru the Bar....
- Don't tag ... Graffiti is a sin in this place son.
- tip your bartenders well.
- Cheap beers, awesome tunes, laid back vibe. Punk rock
- don't go there, rude bar service, sometimes no reason to get in.
- Bad Barder and worth drink. Over price and more.
- Pseudo dive ball with an alternative bent. Small so not best for groups.
- Great bartender. Great dive bar. Generous with the whiskey!
- Pretty cheap compared to what's around. Down to earth.
- Smells like actual cinnamon in the bathroom!!
- Zombie Shots/mixers $3 Beers $2 (21+)
- If your really quiet you might see a Guizar scappering thru the bar.....
- Watching the Godfather with a shot and beer!!
- Watch out for the mexicans .., js