Sons of Hermann Hall
Music Venue, Rock Club, Historic Site
3414 Elm St (at Exposition Ave.)
Dallas, TX 75226
- 100 years of history? One of the greatest venues in Dallas! A must see!!!
- Voted Best (small) live music venue in Best of Dallas '12!
- Served as the Detroit police station in the movie Robocop.
- Swing dancing Wednesdays! Great way to meet the ladiiieesss!
- Go to Sons on any Tuesday night for Blues dancing downstairs in the old bowling alley, or on Wednesday nights for the longest running weekly Swing dance in Dallas!
- Both upstairs and downstairs bars are cash only so come with some green :) ATMS are available though, and on the random night I went there was live music downstairs performed by regular bar patrons.
- Great venue for live music.
- One of the finest venues for live Americana/Country music in Dallas. Coldest Lone Stars in town and be sure to tip the volunteer staff generously.
- Dog Friendly too!
- Cash bar. New ATM though.
- Cash Bar, but a new ATM.
- Try the meat loaf. Or the sausage. Best around!!
- Sometimes you can get beers downstairs faster if there is a show going on upstairs
- Bring cash, they only have one ATM and it isn't always working. It's a cash only venue.
- Ecstatic Saturdays every second Saturday, yoga,dance,art,music,fellowship
- become a son of hermann!
- Great place to meet really beautiful girls!
- Yeah they do and Andrew loves it. It's his favorite bathroom in Dallas.