162 5th Ave (btwn Degraw and Douglass St)
Brooklyn, NY 11217
- Can I get a smile with my coffee? Thanks.
- Counter Culture coffee, and they pull it well.
- Good coffee
- Bad service! Super obnoxious.
- What kind of coffee shop is cash only?? With ATM fees, I essentially paid $6 for an orange juice.
- Baked goods from Colson .finally filling in the gap btw gorilla and grumpy
- Open seats, good coffee, Bob Dylan, and contrary to other tips, had quick and friendly service. Will come back.
- Best coffee shop pastries in Park Slope. They have Colson Patisserie croissants!!
- Good coffee. Good prices. Good location. I'll keep giving them my business.
- my iced coffee was tasty but it was watery.
- Pastries are so super market quality and the owner is a phony... I don't understand how they are still in business
- Cozy little joint. Tori Amos in the air in more ways than one
- I've had pretty consistently good lattes here, powered by Counter Culture beans.
- I'm still looking for a *good* coffee in Park Slope. At least it's a pretty walk from here to either Blue Bottle (on Dean & Smith) or Grumpy's (on 7th Ave & 12th St).
- Croissants and coffee
- Pastry was a little bit stale as was the service. Rude barista that had a major 'tude and blatantly ignored us. Tea was okay but won't be coming back.
- Counter culture coffee and great music
- Great choices and great service!
- Its a nice place to study but the coffee and pastries are sub par and the cashier is always too busy to help you.
- Great prices. Try the macchiato.