- It's not heated ... almost 100 years old .The Venetian pool is such a different kind of place!
- Perhaps one of the United States' most unique public swimming holes, Venetian Pool was created in 1923 in an old rock quarry. Spring water is pumped in from an underground aquifer.
- Absolutely gorgeous pool. Bring a lunch and hang out here all day if you can
- The finest and most unique public pool anywhere. Must experience
- Absolutely worth the trip... great for kids as well.
- Uma delcia! Curtir a piscina e relaxar!!
- Children must be at least three years old to enter this historic pool.
- Excelente sitio para nadar y apreciar Coral Globes, condado con mansiones hermosas.
- Jump off the water falls! It's the best rush ! Like if you have tried it !
- Swim a little faster against the current and climb onto the rock behind the waterfall. Careful not to slip :]
- Venetian Pool is an 850,000 gallon natural spring fed pool. It is emptied almost daily and refilled from the natural aquifer. It is listed on the National Historic Landmarks - a must see!
- The pool is naturally filled by an aquafer, so there is very little chlorine. Fantastically refreshing
- Best thing: their summer camp. Spend my whole Summer's there every year.
- A melhor piscina publica!
- A fun family outing and beautiful public pool. Great way to experience historic Coral Gables on a hot day! Also a very relaxing outing sans kids.
- Everything is good here! It's beautiful, and the water is so nice and cool!
- No tudo isso que diz a propaganda. Fiquei decepcionado.
- If it's Sunny you have to spray all day in the pool!
- Venetian Pool is a sight to see, especially in the hot summer! Limestone-carved pool with waterfalls and greenish-blue water, which is almost always 50 degrees and will cool you off instantly.
- You can bring your own food and towel