Hotel, Coffee Shop
- Really nice place! Great location. The Junior Suite had a big tub and pretty fireplace in the room, plus the little extras were great: breakfast made-to-order, managers reception@4, and cookies@9.
- Walking distance to everything, with complimentary cruiser bikes to get guests around.
- Great laid back coffee shop! Serves Starbucks coffee.
- Best bed I've ever slept in... & I travel a LOT. The free cookies aren't bad either :)
- Amazing location, complimentary bikes, happy hour, full breakfast! The staff is beyond helpful.
- Great coffee place.
- Basically a Starbucks, but the barrista was absolutely fantastic.
- Love the rooftop bar!
- Very cool art and a fun atmosphere. Worth checking out what they're featuring.
- It's a Starbucks.
- Free Wi-Fi is available
- Loved my King room 150. Walk to everything, amazing location. Ice in the room every evening with turndown service. Great service
- Now you tell me. All cookies disappeared by 9:23pm:>(
- Do NOT stay in room 309!! Big spotlight outside of window. Otherwise fab hotel with excellent service and very helpful
- Vendor Inn has rooms across the street with views of the substation. Be sure to ask for a room in the main inn.
- Avoid room 216. Trash truck stops ever morning at 7:10 and crushes trash for 15-20 min.
- Get rooms the rooms on the 3rd floor especially 320 and 319!
- Get downstairs at 9pm on the dot if you want your milk and cookies in the evening. They go fast!!
- Really bad experience here. We came in 2014 for the opening and had a really nice stay. Things have gone downhill since. No hot water in our room and have thus far been waiting about 40 mins for valet