1619 86th St (at 16th Ave)
Brooklyn, NY 11214
- Always an option. Especially after a night of drinking.
- Best Belgian waffles! I always get it either fresh strawberries and whipped cream!
- The only real classic diner in the area.
- Perfect for greasy food if you're getting home at five am after a night of drinking. Get the wings and a slice of cheesecake.
- You have no excuse to be there unless it's 4 AM and you're completely shitfaced.
- Great place to after a wild night in Bay Ridge...... Disco fries are the best!!
- There chicken Ceasar salad are very delish
- Lots of food!
- Service is sloooooow,waiter never gets the order right when I go and you have to throw something to get anyone's attention. Used to be good years ago, that's all over now
- Ok great food, great service, must check it out now that it's under new management..
- Grade B rating?!?! We out son! Bridge view diner it is!
- Food taste like it's microwaved. Worst diner I ever been too
- What the fuck is up with the OJ they serve? Is it suppose to be a shot glass?
- Good diner but always busy
- This has been here for a while now..hmm I just stick to 2 legs open easy (two eggs over easy) and fries..hehe yum!
- Sometimes they have free cookies with the mints. This sort of thing makes me disproportionately happy.
- atm machine and high chairs available in front
- bunless bacon burger deluxe
- substituting curly fries is extra but serving is generous
- The hamburgers are top notch and the Belgium waffles are heavenly.