- Try Bun Xao and Xuong Nuong! Lunch specials are nice portion too.
- Is it just me or is the water delicious here?
- Get the fried calamari appetizer
- I could eat the Cha Gio and the Bo Luc Lac all day. Delicious!
- Avoid the food here..was a huge disappointment tasted more Chinese than Vietnamese!
- 20% off this week. :)
- A new restaurant with a new owner, VIETNAAM, has opened in the same location.
- Closed for "renovation" as of early December 2013
- Good cheap eat!
- Vegetarians, get the Curry Okra and ask for extra pancakes instead of the rice. Flavorful, not too spicy. Delicious!
- Saigon grill west side?
- the chicken bun xao is delish! Make sure you mix in the hot sauce =)
- Much better food than Panasian on 86th St. The coconut sticky rice is delicious!
- Lychee Martini is delish!