Hotel Bar, Bar, Cocktail
$ $ $
150 E Houston St (at Hotel Valencia)
San Antonio, TX 78205
- Great selection of scotch
- Perfect spot for drinks DJ on Saturday night less crowded then Bohanan's after a show at the Majestic
- Loved it. Great for people watching. Strong drinks. And zz top showed up too!! Nice place to go for out of towners!!
- Apple martini
- Cool Hangout in SA!!
- Ask the bar tender for a Dulce Vita & spicy pepper margarita martini! It's not on any menu but its great!
- The Orange Julius is deeeelish!
- Bring plenty of baking soda to combat the Vinegar
- Fashiontini is back !!! October 6. Great runway shore and martinis.
- Ask for Richard and have him make you a refreshing 360 Vodka Martini with a Lemon twist. If you have a sweet tooth, definitely have a shot of 360 Dbl Chocolate chilled!!
- Definitely order a 360 vodka martini up with a lemon twist!! Or have a chilled 360 Dbl chocolate shot.
- Beer is expired . Lots of lounge space but small bar. Waaahhwaaaa
- Nice atmosphere, great place when there aren't too many pretentious stuck up yuppies around. Their terrace is very nice too.
- Mondays are Martini Mondays. Ask for Monopalowa potato vodka, it mixes well, and low hangover factor.