Varsity Theater & Cafe des Artistes
Music Venue, Movie Theater, Nightlife
- Best music venue in the Twin Cities! And it also has the sexiest bathroom grotto ever.
- Holy cow their new bathroom is amazing.
- Say hi to Bartender Todd Dowd, he's the best! And tell them to put Muddy Paws Cheesecake on their events menu!
- Great venue. Cool bathroom.
- You HAVE to go to the bathroom!
- Voted Best Concert Venue by City Pages in 2012! From the lush decor, to the sight lines, and the sound- This place is faultless. There is no better way to get pampered than the Varsity.
- Seriously check out the bathrooms. Too cool!
- Mpls.St.Paul Magazine March 2011 readers pick for best place to see a concert.
- Very intimate venue, great sound and the addition of the balcony makes it a unique place to see a show.
- Voted Best Concert Venue by City Pages in 2012! From the lush decor, to the style and color, to the lounge-like bathrooms, to the sound; There is no better way to get pampered than the Varsity.
- I don't normally judge a place by it's bathrooms but you need to experience these.
- Recently remodeled and even a better music venue.
- Mezzanine is worth it for the people-watching alone. And seats, of course.
- This place is sweet,
- Check out the remodeled bathrooms (even if you don't need to go).
- excellent music venue on U of M campus
- One of a kind venue for all things beautiful. Waitstaff are remarkable awesome people.
- We're at the @varsitytheater for #Communion. Stop by our table for free swag!
- Great venue to see music but get there early because parking can be challenging in this area.
- Transmission by DJ Jake Rudh makes a monthly appearance and brings out the 30+ crowd to excess.When the music is right, Varsity can be a fantastic place with its Victorian decor and huge dance floor!