Music Venue, Rock Club, Concert Hall
- Look up, and you will see one of the coolest (and perhaps biggest) fans that you will ever see at a concert venue!
- One of the best places to check out music in Atlanta. Bring cash!
- One of the best places to see live music in Atlanta
- Never trust a Sicilian when death is on the line. Inconceivable !!
- National acts hit the stage in the heart of Little 5 Points at this former movie theater.
- Rickety old chairs, sticky floor, but an awesome staff. Ticket prices are usually decent. If you can stand the ambience, a great place for a concert. Good views of the stage.
- The porcelain thrones in this room have a perfect back to set your drinx
- Try peeing in the porcelain pots.
- Awesome venue! Not a bad seat in the house!
- Cool venue! Great place to see a show. Great seats and bar in the round. Hard to ask for much more. And theres lots to do in the neighborhood which makes for a fun night
- Wonderful place 10/10 would recommend
- Superb venue! Just go!
- Cleanest concert venue Ive been to in Atlanta.
- Seated service upstairs is the best renovation. Drinks came is no time. Loving it.
- The new renovated space is gorgeous. Sound quality is great! So excited to have it back!
- New remodel is great!! New bathrooms and bars! One of my favorite venues in Atlanta. Stanley Clarke put on an amazing show last night!
- One of if not the best place to see live music in the ATL
- Cash only!!! Make sure you're prepared.
- The balcony really has the best view.
- Abby Road Live was fantastic at this venue!