Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 30 minutes to refreeze
Total Time: 35 minutes
(All of the recipes below require 1 scoop of vanilla ice cream each, and 30 minutes of refreezing after combining all ingredients.)
1/4 cup of unsalted, shelled pistachios
1 spoon of honey
1. Combine all ingredients. Drizzle extra honey if you’ve got a sweet tooth.
1 tablespoon peanut butter
1/4 cup of cereal
1. Slice or mash the banana (up to your preference).
2. Microwave the peanut butter for 20 seconds on high.
3. Combine all ingredients together.
* Sprinkle cereal on the ice cream after refreezing if you aren’t a fan of soggy cereal.
1 oatmeal cookie
1/4 cup blueberries
1. Crumble the oatmeal cookie and fold ice cream with blueberries until combined.
1/4 cup Cocoa Puffs (or any chocolate-flavored cereal you like)
1 tablespoon of strawberry jam/preserves
1. Pour Cocoa Puffs into a Ziploc bag and crush it gently into small crumbs.
2. Combine all ingredients together.
1/4 cup coconut flakes
1 chocolate caramel bar (any brand)
1. Preheat oven to 350°F.
2. Scatter coconut flakes onto a pan and toast for 3 minutes. Let it sit for 5 minutes after.
3. Break caramel bar into smaller chunks.
4. Combine all ingredients.
For other unconventional and creative ice-cream articles:
Check out more good stuff from Spoon University here: