Amsterdam, Noord-Holland 1016 HL
+31 20 624 6270
- Just drink beer ;)
- Long waiting times but it`s worth it. Food is delicious!
- Nice beer & bitterballs
- Its fine not special
- The service was not as bad as others claim but the food is really mediocre. Move on
- The brownie is the Best i've had. tea was nothing special
- Lots of sun in the front of the caf, nice and shady in the back. Connected to a restaurant next door, so you can get a bite to eat, too.
- Really cozy and nice cafe near the canal. Pretty extensive food menu, looked pretty yummy too.
- Cozy bar. Good music and calm atmosphere, very friendly staff, normal prices. Absolutely recommendable!!
- Vrijdag met 130 personen gegeten. Eten en bediening was helemaal top!
- Bistro sympa. Fort frquent le vendredi soir.
- Great for a beer outside on a sunny day
- Prettige locatie om te kletsen: warm interieur, ruim genoeg voor voldoende privacy, lekkere wijnen en vriendelijke bediening. Wij gaan nog eens terug!
- Possibly the worst service in Amsterdam and that is a category with stiff competition. Good food though.
- Perfecte koffieverkeerd!
- Van Puffelen is a nice and atmospheric little caf by the canaal in Jordaan. Great espresso and very friendly service. We didn't have anything to eat but there's a restaurant side as well.
- . , . - 19 21.
- The service is crap and the food average. Just go there for a drink at the bar.
- Very good food, sweets so and so (not all )