Van Dyk's Ice Cream
145 Ackerman Ave
Ridgewood, NJ 07450
- Make sticky ALL THE THINGS!
- Here is nice to get some old-fashioned ice cream! We got cantaloupe and banana. These were all good! I didn't wait at all and parking wasn't hard in private parking lot at12:00pm on Wed! Go get some!
- Ridgewood's family ice cream tradition!
- Been going there since I was a kid!
- Wow...after hearing all the good reviews I expected to be underwhelmed, but it was awesome ! Only drawback was they only had sugar cones, no waffle cones. Ice cream was superb and creamy. Yum!
- Two words... Peppermint Stick.
- Homemade ice cream, really the best in the area. Keep an eye out for their special flavors; Apple Pie is a personal favorite. Pull up a piece of wall in the parking lot to sit on and enjoy!
- Looking forward to ice cream but we decided to leave because it was so dirty... Too bad
- The Chocolate Peanutbutter ice cream is awesome!
- Great ice cream spot. Lots of flavors. You can sit in your car in the parking lot. Cash Only
- Superb ice cream and so many flavors. Cash only parking lot gets jammed.
- ALL ice creams have their own specific texture and flavor but I always love the ones with a little crunch and sweetness or fruitiness. Can't wait to get it again soon!
- Literally everything is good
- The portions are HUGE! Great flavors and combinations!
- The best ice cream you will have in New Jersey!
- Four words: Apple Pie Ice Cream.
- Baileys irish cream flavor all the way. Even if you get it in a cone, ask for a cup too -- it's piled on high.
- Raspberry truffle ice cream for the win
- Strawberry oreo
- Raspberry truffle. Amazing.