Van Andel Arena
Hockey, Music Venue
130 Fulton St E (at Ottawa Ave SW)
Grand Rapids, MI 49503
- Friday night Griffins games for $1 beers
- Not only do the Griffins Games attract the college crowd, but the franchise offers a number of promotions and events for the families. An awesome time for everyone!
- Watch out for drunk college girls in large groups. Easy to spot. Not dressed for a hockey game whatsoever, high pitched voices, and wasted after 2 beers.
- Check in during Grand Rapids Griffins games to get special merchandise throughout the season!
- The epicenter of Grand Rapids entertainment, this is home to the area's largest concerts. Perfect sound, lighting, and almost always a guaranteed good time.
- Follow us on Facebook for offers, info and more! www.facebook.com/grgriffins
- Go to a Griffins game on Friday night for $2 beer / $2 hot dogs!
- Love coming to Griffins hockey games! Seats are affordable and all the seats have a great view! Come on Friday nights for $2 beers and hot dogs.
- Great place to see a concert!!!!
- We are always taking applications. You can find them in the guard station, located just inside the employee entrance in the southeast corner of the arena.
- The best speaker setup in Grand Rapids, expensive beer though. Make sure you get your buzz on before you go in!
- Form actual lines for concessions & don't stop walking when on the concourse. Especially on busy nights. Use your brains a little.
- Tip your concession stand volunteers. These donations directly proceed the non-profit organizations that the stand is being ran by!
- buy your tickets online in advance to avoid insane lines at the door.
- Friday Night Griffins Game, Dollar Beer & Dollar Dog
- Concerts!! Literally no bad seats
- Try the Vault!!
- Get here real early for events, food servers take their sweet time.
- Don't get the popcorn. There's no butter! I mean, yeah....what's the point?!
- Get your Griffins news and highlights here -> http://www.wzzm13.com/sports/default.aspx