- Yemekler ve servis cok guzeldi.
- Great food, great service, great restaurant!
- Good service, main course tastes good. Daily menu (kosilo) is worth.
- Fiyat/kalite oran ok iyi. Uygun fiyata gzel bir ortamda gzel sunumlu lezzetli seenekler.
- Tatar biftek yemeden ayrilmayiniz
- Very good and classy restaurant near the city historic center, with good prices (10-20 Euros / dishes) nice service and very good Menu, with gourmet choices and daily dishes.
- The Cabernet from Movia is excellent! Try it in the combination with the istrian pasta wit truffles!
- Ljubljana Quality Selection award winner in the category Fine Dining Restaurants.
- Amazing rest. With amazing food and service.
- Exceptionally tasty pasta with duck and chicken. Waiters are not friendly, families with children are not welcome here.
- Italian cuisine is served in a French fine dining style. Or rather a stylization. The food itself is not smth outstanding. But a good value for money. Steak and foie grass close to exceptional
- Ortam dekor keyifli
- Good food, friendly staff, nice ambiance. Try chocolate souffl with mint, it's awesome!
- Very friendly waiters and great food! Reservations advised as we saw quite a number of people came by but they're booked full already. Tried the foie gras and scallop risotto and they're amazing!
- I had the tuna steak but I was disappointed. Service was attentive and friendly.
- Great place for a cozy meal. Got a funny look from the hostess when I rocked up in shorts and a ball cap but everyone was super friendly. Had the truffle risotto and bubbly ros which was delish!
- Increble. Gran atencin, buen vino y platos eslovenos de calidad! Justo al lado del centro, muy recomendable!
- timo restaurante. Menu a 11 euros fantstico.
- Fancy, tasty food, clean, friendly staff.
- Gulash is excellent!