- A great locally-owned, neighborhood-aware market with consistently great produce!
- Great beer cave
- Locally owned! Keep Louisville Weird!
- If you are a beer lover, always look for their sales on craft bottles. They can usually be found at 50% off or more. I've found great deals!
- Great prices, produce, beer selection and many local products!
- Locally owned! I like the local produce there as well as Kentucky dairy products.
- This store always has just what I need great organic section now & best chicken tenders ever!!
- Nice eclectic selections!
- Best cheese, beer and cake around!
- The manager (I think) is very knowledgable about beer and always down to help you select the right one.
- Love the jhippy life style moved here from Hawaii & the diverse culture in the area is awesome
- Has growlers here
- The Deli's Fried Chicken is scrumptious and on-sale quite often.
- the owners don't care about there workers they told me I was fired via fax what a bunch of douch bags
- the newman family own valu market i worked there and found bob bell and bobby warn to big assholes who drink way to much at the peperment lounge
- at least they speak english at this valu market
- Slices of awesome cake.. only $1.50