Pechanga Arena San Diego
Hockey, Music Venue, Basketball Court
- The line at the south entrance is usually the shortest.
- The Doors performed an epic show here at the Sports Arena in August of 1968!
- Photographer Rick Goulds 70s concert photos were just made into art for the interior walls
- If you love live music, check out the House of Blues on 5th ave downtown. Most of the bands who play here have also played at HOB. A much smaller, intimate venue!
- Still just the good ol' Sports Arena to me and it's on Sports Arena Boulevard...
- go gulls go! watch the Anaheim ducks of tomorrow... today! $2 Coors light cans every Friday home game (until 8:30)
- They shut down grey aisle cruising with two rows of. seats at the west end
- Great place for a concert, but be patient parking and leaving!
- Park on the side streets to avoid getting ripped off for $10-$20 and be nice to Elite security... They're a bit too uptight.
- My first time at the Swap meet !!!!
- They have a great deal on The Who branded walkers and adult diapers at the merchandise counter... Only 50 quid!
- Parking and entrance ques are always a cluster fuck
- The name has changed again. But it's still the same old Sports Aroma that we all know and love.
- Enjoyed the gulls game. Quite busy on $1 beer night but we got in free so theres that!
- Great venue for shows/concerts and comfy seats
- Be prepared to queue up for ages even if you get there on time.
- Very small venue so you get a good view of the action even from the cheap seats.
- Antiquated and sad. Loved going to Laker preseason games here, but the floors were unsafe to play on. Heartbreaking.
- Catch a show at the Valley View Casino Center, where Zeppelin and Hendrlx played. It's a low-stress tour stop, so artists tend to let loose more than usual.
- This place is showing its age.