Vallco Shopping Mall
10123 N Wolfe Rd (at Stevens Creek Blvd.)
Cupertino, CA 95014
- Very empty, hardly any stores!!
- No stores and no people. The escalator leads to nothingness.
- Best thing they have is Coldstone & AMC
- Ghost town--this mall SUCKS!
- Wow, the style of this mall makes me feel like I just stepped back into the '80s.
- The only good wi-fi I found was from Burger King in the food court :/
- EMPTY!!! But they have Cinnabon & Mrs. Fields so hey!!
- Great place to be alone.
- Not great.. Go to valley fair
- Strike a pose on the escalator!
- No Verizon service anywhere in this mall!!!
- Nice shopping and mall
- This place has seen better days.
- Always empty and never crowded. They barely have an restaurants @ the food court. I still go here once in a while for the movie theatre :-)
- Just received some serious sucky customer service!
- If u have small kids, this is a great place to have them walk around.
- Come here if you hate crowds and desire a quiet shopping experience that lets you think!
- In another decade, I would've suggested going to the space that now holds a bowling alley. It held one of my favorite arcades from my childhood: Tilt.
- It's a dead mall. Come here only for movies.
- unfortunately its dead mall. 80% of shops close as of may 2016.