Valdo's Seafood House
$ $ $
- We love this place! Owner is so fun and his niece is a blast behind the bar. Can't go wrong ordering anything on the menu. South East Houston best kept secret.
- Don't eat here. Wait staff is rude and incompetent. Got several orders wrong; lunch shouldn't take 2.5 hours. Food just ok.
- The red snapper was great! So great that I ate it before the picture.
- Excellent! Super fresh and huuuge portions! Grilled shrimp and asparagus salad, stuffed blackened snapper is a must!
- The portions here are BIG ! I had stuffed crab ..which was really tasty
- The food is literally terrible. Awful.
- They hope i do!
- Give you an idea about menu prices.
- I don't know what everyone is talking about? My wife and I have been coming here for 8 years and it's our favorite restaurant/bar in Clear Lake. Foods great and the drinks are strong. Perfect combo!
- As a northerner I come for shiner beer an good company. The beer was really flat. Gross!!!
- The portions are so large it's almost obscene. The service is lacking.
- Customer service is not their forte....
- Found hair in my food within 3 bites. unwilling to comp no healthy options on kids menu so had to pay $2 extra to make the fried shrimp into grill, manager Sochi is horrible and rude