1122 North Edison St
Milwaukee, WI 53202
- Pleasantly surprised by this place! Who doesn't love street tacos?! Love it. Will definitely be back.
- Great street taco collection. Margaritas are great. Great Water Street choice.
- Always a good time the tacos are amazing and the drinks are just as good. A very cool atmosphere and look inside would highly suggest checking it out
- Love the vibe of this place. The street tacos were filled with flavor and liked how different it tasted.
- Really enjoyed the Margaritas. The chips were also a great addition. Tacos were pricey for the amount of food but very tasty
- Poor service
- Great food. The skinny margarita was a bit strong, but good. Our waiter, Garrett, was amazing! The wait wasn't long at all. We will totally return! =)
- Crappy service. No wonder the place was empty.
- Great atmosphere and food truck style tacos.
- Don't order the guac. It's canned or something.
- Loved the atmosphere with airstreams and cool lighting! Tacos were fantastic, as well as the margaritas.
- Love the new decor, food was excellent
- Food was good. Services slow. Beer was flat.