Historic Site, Garden, Performing Arts
- Neo-renaissance complex built in 1800s, designed by Mikls Ybl. Under renovation with cultural space, exhibition area, flower garden, park and catering facilities. Escalator will lead to Buda Castle.
- Guided walking tours in English and in German every Monday and Saturday starting at 3pm leaving from the tourist information centre.
- Beautifully renovated building complex w/ nice park. Venue for exhibitions, conferences and cultural events. Must-visit for foreigners and Hungarians alike;)
- nagyon szp, de azrt a 3.megnyitra igazn elkszlhetne...elismers az ptsznek: Dvnyi Tamsnak
- Very beautiful and well suited for romantic walks.
- Nice castle with beautiful view & garden. There is a coffee with nice view to stop over and enjoy the view.
- Do I have to say more about the view?
- Very cheerful on cultural events
- Gorgeous, particularly if you remember how terrible condition it was 10 years ago
- Very beautiful, the renovation made the magic! Best to visit on a Sunday. Bring your photo camera.
- Nice Bulding and Place
- Volt egyszer egy Ifipark.
- rtem n, hogy kell a modernits, de a sok rozsds fellet egyltaln nem tetszik!
- Reminds me of those plastic houses of model train sets - all pretty outside but nothing inside. This Disneyland-fake Soviet-rebuilt palace is the saddest palace I have ever seen.
- Kr, hogy egy ilyen gynyr hely is a politika labdajtkv vlhat... :(
- I'm so happy it got renovated! Lots of cultural events are held here now. Beautiful place.
- Ma is szp volt
- Gynyr hely, itt szoktuk befotzni a bringkat amiket csinlunk :-)
- , , .